CAN I COMMISSION AN ARTWORK?
Yes, you can!
If you see a ‘Commission artwork‘ button on an artist’s gallery, that means he/she is open to commissioning artworks.
You will have the option of filling out a form with requirements for your commissioned work.
Please note: filling out this form does NOT commit you to proceed with the commission, but you must agree to our Customer terms and conditions for commissions;
Once you have completed and submitted the form, you will receive, within 10 days, an email with the one of the following options:
1. The artist accepts your request as it is. In this case, the proposal will keep the information sent by you, and will include the general details of the artwork, sale price, an estimated value of the shipment, and the value of the required deposit to initiate the commission. You must accept these conditions in order to establish a commission contract.
2. The artist modifies some of the aspects of your request, and send you a counter proposal. You must review and accept the new conditions in order to establish a commission contract.
3. The artist rejects your application. In Perdomo Gallery, we motivate our artists to avoid rejecting client requests, but in some cases in which this is the outcome.
H span>OW DO I ACCEPT OR CANCEL MY COMMISSIONED ARTWORK REQUEST?
NOTE: You may cancel your Art Commission Request at any time prior to the payment of the deposit. Once you make this payment, the commission contract will be considered as initiated, which is governed by our Customer terms and conditions for commissions.
To accept or cancel the commission of the work:
- Log in to your Perdomo Gallery user account.
- Hover over the ‘User‘ icon in the upper right corner of the screen, and click on the link “My Account Settings” from the drop-down list.
- Open “Commissioned artwork“, from the menu on the left.
- Click on “Details“, and review again all the information related to the commissioned work: price of the artwork, general details about technique and materials, value of the deposit (50%), duration of the project, estimated cost of the shipment.
- If you accept these conditions, click on “Confirm“. If you do not agree, you can cancel your request by clicking “Cancel Commission“.
If you are not satisfied with the current proposal or if you want to request a new commission, please go to the artist gallery and request a new commission for an artwork.
Once you accept the commission proposal, we will send you an email with the link to the commissioned artwork page so that you can add it to your shopping cart and make the payment of the deposit. As soon as we receive the payment of the deposit through our platform, the artist will initiate the commissioned work. Upon completion of the work, another email will be send to you with a new link to the finished commissioned artwork page so that you can add it to your shopping cart, and make the final payment.
If you have any questions, please contact our commission team directly at email@example.com.